Tuesday 5 May 2015

#TwitteratiChallenge

A quick post based on Twitter's newest viral blogpost topic (also guaranteed to drive Andrew Old bonkers as they appear on the Echo Chamber), I'd better crack on, as it is like a game of Pokemon, combined with Trumps (the old-school card game), meaning you can't pick a Twitter person already nominated by someone else. 

People I could have easily nominated, but no longer can:
@Chocotzar
@Betsysalt
@rlj1981
@KDWScience
@Ieshasmall
@tstarkey1212
@englishlulu


So, sulking and scratching my head, I have to think again, and think I shall pick some 'unsung' heroes amongst my mere 5. 

1. @deadshelly Jamie (Warner Lynne) coached and prepped me through more job interviews than I care to remember. Although we have yet to meet - goddamit - he has watched over me from affair, replid to inane and/or hysterical panic stricken emails; read through personal statements, job applications and interview lesson plans; as well as sending me a myriad of lesson resources upon request. We've not had much chance to be in touch much recently, but he has a place in my heart forever for all his brilliance and wonderfulness. 

2. @Treezyoung She is Scottish, but please don't hold that against her. Scottish and a mathematician, I know, right? Despite all that (you know I'm kidding lovely) she is a good egg, A stalwart of Functional Skills Maths teaching in FE, she has encouraged, advised, ranted with me via DM, met me for Costas and shares a frankly unhealthy obsession with pretty stationary. 

3. @annaworth Truly knowledgeable about how to teach children to read; even more knowledgeable about how to teach using phonics; organiser of the Reading Reform Foundation conference and someone who is relentlessly supportive, cheerful and positive. Thanks for all that you do. 

4. @Sezl Sarah (Ledger) is just a magnificent person. Her blogs detailing her 50 before 50 missions are just utterly brilliant, wonderful, witty, warm, courageous and wonderful. If you've never read them, then WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING. 

5. @bryngoodman I met Bryn for the first time at the most recent #Starkyfest this Easter, and is worth a mention for his participation in the following conversation:

Tom Starkey, announces to the whole group, "They are serving squirrel next door,"
A little wary I ask, "In what format are they sold Tom?" 
Bryn, "Dead Gwen, dead." 
A succession of squirrel related punning soon followed. 

Bryn, we will always have 'the Paris of the North' (Leeds) and squirrels. I think you are ace. 

Disclaimer: I have not knowingly chosen a person who I think has been nominated. 

I will think of something lovely to say about you. (Offer stands for the next 24 hours)
@teachertoolkit ‘s rules are: 
  1. You cannot knowingly include someone you work with in real life
  2. You cannot list somebody that has already been named if you are already made aware of them being listed on #TwitteratiChallenge
  3. You will need to copy and paste the title of this blogpost and (the rules and what to do) information into your own blog post
What to do?
  • Within 7 days of being nominated by somebody else, you need to identify colleagues that you rely regularly go-to for support and challenge. They have now been challenged and must act and must act as participants of the #TwitteratiChallenge
  • If you’ve been nominated, please write your own #TwitteratiChallenge blogpost within 7 days. If you do not have your own blog, try @staffrm
  • The educator that is now (newly) nominated, has 7 days to compose their own #TwitteratiChallenge blogpost and identify who their top 5 go-to educators are.
Rachel, I too totally agree with @chocotzar:
As I am a rebel, I nominate everyone. You are not the last to be picked in PE again.

NB I WAS that last child picked for a team in PE. Damn you wonky eyes...

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely exceptional. Even though variety of article on this topic, this article carries a number of the treasured points which had been never be read in other articles.
    Thesaurus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr olu a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I adverse you to contact Dr on his email (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) ) you or contact on whatsapp number +2348140654426 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr olu is also specialized on obey m breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help







    Hello everyone, am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr olu a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I adverse you to contact Dr on his email (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) ) you or contact on whatsapp number +2348140654426 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr olu is also specialized on obey m breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent.
    You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you
    amazon quiz
    gk quiz
    general knowledge quiz
    english stories
    bedtime stories
    short stories kids
    english short stories
    short bedtime stories

    ReplyDelete